My Blog List

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Breast Cancer Bike Raffle.




Well here is your chance to support a great cause and get a chance to ride away on a new Harley. What women wouldn't look good on this Fat BOB.
It is a great cause and dear to my heart. So ladies check your boobies and take care of yourself. Also remember that Men get breast cancer too.

Tonight I kick off this fund raiser by selling tickets at the train Concert being held at the Sherman Theater. I am excited got a new hot pink shirt for the evening and can't wait to see how it goes. The Bike will be on display at the Sherman tonight.

One person is diagnosed with breast cancer every 3 minutes in the United States. This isn't just a statistic... it represents too many of our friends, mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, and daughters. For them, as well as everyone in their lives, I am committed to walking 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3 Day for the Cure.

My 3 Day for the Cure website

No comments:

Post a Comment