My Blog List

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Well I am already in bed. My sister is in the kitchen Cooking. I hope that everyone enjoys there day with family and friends. We all have so much to be thankful for. I know that it has been a difficult year for many of us. But as we give thanks think of the things we have. Lets not dwell on the things we need or have gone through. Lets be thankful for all the wonderful things we have starting with our families and wonderful friends. I am thankful for another day. To wake up each morning and to have the Husband, Krista and family that I have. They are not perfect but they are as good as it gets. My faithful friend Hannah is laying here at my feet. She has had a hard life. As I look into her brown eyes I know she is thankful for the home and love she now has since we rescued her. She proves that everyday by always being where I am and not moving until I do. We can learn so Much about unconditional love from our Dogs. Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment